Thursday, May 29, 2008

Horses!


Sarah wasn't too sure what to make of these things... BIG dogs???


One of my work aquantances gave me some much needed legal advice - and while we were talking about that - she mentioned she was selling her farm, and her horses. I offered to come take some pictures for her - and so me and the girls headed out.

I loved it.

And I have alot to learn.

It was sunny...and I ended up with a lot of really dark horses with REALLY pretty backgrounds!

But I had fun... and that's the name of the game for me:


Photobucket



This was Tori's favorite part...



Photobucket



This was mine...she had 3 pretty babies!



Photobucket




Photobucket



Now...this one was a ham... let me tell you!



Photobucket



I started to whiten her teeth... it's her best picture you know.... but I thought the natural look was more 'her'...



Photobucket









This particular stallion was tearing down his stall to get out...seems he's had a couple busy nights...and wasn't to happy at being caged in away from the girls...

Photobucket he was a beauty though...



Photobucket



and I had to play a bit...



Photobucket



And last baby picture....Photobucket


No comments: